Shively Area Ministries offers financial assistance to clients who are struggling to meet their own basic needs.
We can help:
- Maintain utilities such as gas, electric, water and other resources
- Provide funds for shelter, including assistance with rent or mortgage payments
- Subsidize the cost of prescription drugs
- Assist with transportation needs
Appointments are required to apply for financial assistance and may be made Monday through through Thursday from 9:30 AM until 12:30 PM and Tuesday afternoons from 1:30 to 4:00. We are closed on Fridays.
Applicants should bring:
- Proof of address in the Shively Area Ministries service area (40216 ZIP code)
- A photo ID
- Social Security cards of all members of your household
- Depending upon the assistance needed, we also may require you to bring a brown bill, an eviction notice or a prescription.
To make an appointment, please contact Pat Turner, Intake Coordinator, at 502-447-4330, ext. 24, or email@example.com.